quarta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2017

chocolate amargo é o que faz bem



Don´t go to church on Sunday Don´t get on my knees to pray Don´t memorize the books of the Bible I got my own special way But I know Jesus loves me Maybe just a little bit more I fall on my knees every Sunday At Zerelda Lee's candy store Well its got to be a chocolate Jesus Make me feel good inside Got to be a chocolate Jesus Keep me satisfied Well I dont want no Abba Zabba Dont want no Almond Joy There aint nothing better Suitable for this boy Well its the only thing That can pick me up Better than a cup of gold See only a chocolate Jesus Can satisfy my soul (solo) When the weather gets rough And its whiskey in the shade Its best to wrap your savior Up in cellophane He flows like the Big Muddy But thats ok Pour him over ice cream For a nice parfait Well its got to be a chocolate Jesus Good enough for me Got to be a chocolate Jesus Good enough for me Well its got to be a chocolate Jesus Make me feel good inside Got to be a chocolate Jesus Keep me satisfied

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário